<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Sunday, August 16, 2009♥














































Working till 5pm today.
Finish work when to meet elzuan at tiong bahru with nurul.
Then we take bus to orchard.Watch UP. it so touching and funny movies. i like 1 of the line.(cross your heart and swear) LOL!
after movies when to KFC for dinner.
headed to ION. nothing much there yet and it so huge in there.


Went home around going 11pm.
so tired 2moro working 7am somemore. Oh gosh! better get some rest soon.


Cheer. XOXO

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:49 PM