Finally watch 2012. went out with christina and grace. have a fun time. ystd is the 1st time i didnt shopping at all even i see thing that i like i also didnt buy it. hahahha... hmm...hope still can stay contact n go out together even have graduate.
♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:40 PM
Biography
And, my name is JO.
My name is JOANNE. You can called me Jo
I'm Single.
Turned older on every29 Sept.
In love with Vintage stuff. Vampires. Fashion.
Love to Dance, photography, shopping and movies
I'm in love with Twitter, White, Blue, Tennis & Swimming.
Chocolate , ice cream and Cookies are my three best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.
My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Bestray, Hypocrite and fucker friends.
I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.
Sweet Desires
Did I hear someone said "cookies" or "chocolate"?
Have a 21th Birthday Party Ipod Touch 16GB A DSLR or CyberShot Camera Driving Lisence Have good mark in exam! Shoulder Injury Recover Go Bali in 2012 with the girls Go travel in Taiwan have a vintage bag Get a JOB! Have more income!
♥Tuesday, December 15, 2009♥
Finally watch 2012. went out with christina and grace. have a fun time. ystd is the 1st time i didnt shopping at all even i see thing that i like i also didnt buy it. hahahha... hmm...hope still can stay contact n go out together even have graduate.
♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:40 PM
Talking
IF your comment doesn't appear on my Cbox, REFRESH the page. It'll appear.
Don't go retyping again or press Go multiple times :)