<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Thursday, December 24, 2009♥

NEED A JOB!!!




send my resume to cotton on retail for interview in rubi shoe outlet at Ion Orchard.
hope get call up. In need for job.
Keep slacking at home going rotton soon.




hmm...
result have out. kinda dissappointed with it althought it can go higher nitec...
applying LTO (Leisure & Travel) or Service management.
Not Sure. confused&headache.


tomorrow is christmas.
Wish all my friends and family
A Merry Christmas and Wishes all of you have a great success, happiness and healthy.
and all your dream will come true.!

Merry Xmas! =D

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 5:34 PM