<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Wednesday, February 24, 2010♥

Been rotting at home this few days..
nothing to do, just online and online..


never text that person for like 2 weeks already.
hmm.. but we never talk much too so doesnt matter i think..
hmmm... 2 march had a graduation dinner dont know what to wear yet.
Still planning...


Plan to go sentosa have a tanning and pinic for atiqah birthday celebration
Will be asking nurul along too.. But everything still planning....


2moro is another day again. boring!
Hope the stupid idiot stop coming to bother me.

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:47 PM