<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Thursday, February 4, 2010♥

I HATE MY 2010!

Everything didn't went smooth and good.
Boring life, friendship not really smooth.
No job!!


My mind is freaking me out.
I'm going crazy.
Why can't everything be smooth and good like in 2009.
My mind keep occurs the past.
some memory then i dont like and dont wish to remember it but i just cant forget about it.
I really hate it. Really!!
ARRRGGGHH!


Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony already.
Can't sleep. And no mood at all for that.


I just want everything to be back to normal.



Update soon.

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:24 PM