<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Sunday, June 6, 2010♥

Another weekend is going to over...
1 week to holidays.
2 more weeks to Work!
Time pass very fast.. Almost 3 month in school.
Moving to choa chu kang, new environment and new classroom..


I don't know why i very tired, very very tired.. really need a break!!!
Been call for face to face talk for no reason by Mr Eric as something that we post on FB is not acceptable.
Our personal thing in FB also can cause problem. I really don't understand.
Exam! Friendship!

But no matter what i will ENDURE! =o
Will try to cheer up soon..

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Labels:


♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:58 PM