<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Wednesday, June 9, 2010♥































































Class Outing with LC today.
Fun! Super Fun!
Have Tanning! But not so dark i want more darker.
No hunks today.. Boring! Hahaha.
Wanna go on the 19 June again!! there hunks and babe competition wanna see hunks.. wooohooo!
Let have water polo and frisbee also! hehe..
AND...
Thank to mark friend for hitting the volleyball at my shoulder, Now
it so pain..NEED painkiller!!!
So ungentleman.
2moro class start @ 11am. yeah yeah! get more sleep.


Wanna sleep now! tired tired plus tired. legging cramp and aching.
ZZzzzzzZZZ! Nite Nite World. Sweet dream everyone. =D

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:04 PM