<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Saturday, June 5, 2010♥

Feeling better today.
But don't know when on monday how it will be.
haiz...
Not going out today cause my back is pain.
Watching movie at home later. Continuing my Phobia 2! Yeah..
Funny horror movie. Not scary at all.
Thai movie is getting like comedy horror film. Hahahaha!

Hungry now! gonna go dwnstair buy food soon... But very lazy to go down.

Post more later on...Sayonnara!


Finally finish with my Korean drama (He's Beautitful). wooohooo!
Damn nice. Last few ep quite sad but love the ending.
Shin woo hyun is so cute. love him since the begining of show.
Wanna watch Oh! my lady. yeah!!

Labels:


♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:01 AM