<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Thursday, June 3, 2010♥

OKAY! That it! I getting pissed off.
We didn't take a knife and force you to know us.
We help you but you don't appreiciate the advise.

You can post on the FB and say we are like media and reporter.
And you still wanna sit at the canteen with us!

I okay I fine with it.
Next time we hear anything we won't do any single thing.
SHUT AND BLIND over all the thing.

I guess this friendship end here.
We don't wish to agrue over this matter.
It so LAME and CHILDISH. Stop it! ~_~
I'm not afraid to let you know. Hate me if you want.
Stab me if u want. Talk about me if you want.
I just wanna say!
DO YOU THINK I CARE! NO!
SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:


♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:17 PM