<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Sunday, June 27, 2010♥

Weekend going to be over...


Suspose to meet up with the gang 2moro, but it cancel as most of them is busy.
Changing to 1st july. To watch eclispe. woohooo~
Can't wait for it. But i still stuck at it storybook half of it. Kinda lazy to read but still have to cause i still have breaking dawn to continue. *Love Edward and Bella. I love Vampire. Hehe..


Meeting the BFF at night..Riah, Iqah, Nurul and elzuan..
Heading to town. Yeah, AGAIN! =)
Stop spending JO!!!
Brought new jean and 2 pair of shoe and wallet. arrghhh! Just cant stop shop shop..
Need to save and work for my CAR! Can't wait for it.


Can't sleep at all. House dwnstair is so noisy. Pple keep shouting GOAL!!!!!
Oh please... shut up!
I watch soccer too but i wont be so excited like so mad sehh.
Need some dance practice soon. Going to rot soon! Miss dancing.

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:20 PM