<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Monday, June 7, 2010♥










































Finsh lesson at 2.30 today.
Bored! No ILT.
Meet Nurul, Kee Khim and Grace went to Harbourfront mcdonald company them study.
I suft net on phone.


Nurul company me went to Impact Modelling Studio to interview..
Pray i get the Job there. ^_^
Kinda creepy place too cause we need to cross the bridge to take bus to tiong bahru mrt
and... we saw... TOMB!! oh gosh! that super duper scary..
Company nurul to have dinner. Reach home around 7plus.
I hate taking bus sia. there this auntie sit beside me keep squeeze me she also not so fat but need big space...
I want car lisence and my MINI Clubman cars... =(
Saving money now... Need $200k more...

Labels:


♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:45 PM