<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Friday, June 11, 2010♥

Went to the new campus at choa chu kang.
I love the campus!! Can't wait for the new term to start.

Meet up with kee khim, grace and shimin at city hall.
Swiss can't come meet us as her wound it getting bad.
Went to get the movie ticket 1st. watching the karate kid.
Awesome movie! Jaden smith totally cool!
Brought a novel at MPH bookstore. Title: Half truth&White lies.
Interesting story. Going to start reading it 2moro.

Had lunch at sakae sushi. We eathing buffet like hell. everything also order. LOL!
We ate like 100 years never eat any food. =p
Talking about ghost story, the eye 10.. blah blah blah! lot of stuff.
Going to plan for next week trip. haven get job yet. Sadden!

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:23 PM