<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Monday, July 26, 2010♥

Have not been blogging for many weeks..
Gonna make my blog stay strong.


This few weeks alots alots thing happen.
I don't know who to trust anymore.
Who is real and who is fake?
I really don't know anymore.
Everyone around me is so fake and trying to nice infront of you but behind ur back they backstab u and talk about you.
Can everything be normal?
Can friends be trusted again?
Can school be not so busy?

......................
..............
.........
Can someone tell me how? and what to do?
..............................................................................

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 2:17 PM