<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Friday, August 6, 2010♥

Had a approve leave today for school...
went to the st luke's eldercare in hougang for CIP project.
The elderly there are very friendly and nice.
It was fun playing with them....
After their lunch there this bunch of ah gong and ah ma playing manjong they are damn pro lor...
within 3-4 mins 1 round. I can't even play this well need to undergo training to get this standard. LOL!


Farrah suddenly apologize to me for the project thingy, I was so shock..
But what happen had already done.. No point for me to get angry with them.
I don't wish to involved in the report already. Damn tired of telling them to do and they saying wanna do but never start doing it... Just let ayu settle it!


After that went to swiss house and slack awhile.
The girls came... Decided to watch The Last Airbender, Head to tiong plaza to watch.
Not bad la the movie! Rate it 3 1/2/5...

Damn tired now! Sleeping....

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:15 PM