<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Friday, August 20, 2010♥

It friday!
1st week of holiday is coming to the end.
Didnt go for OFA revision today had a bad headache this morning..
Went to fetch kk and grace to my house around 1.30pm
Study and chit chatting till 5pm they went home as they have something on.. swiss and shimin didnt come. Sadden! =((

Order Mac for dinner! Cinnamon Melt! hoorray!!
My bandage is dirty again. Oh my! How to prevent it to be dirty? and it so troublesome to keep clean the wound.
Starting to save up for tennis racket and hope school have tennis cca. almost to $100.. Jia you!!
I have a squash racket but seldom play and I really want a tennis racket. =))

2moro is sat! Doing planning which is Study and Study!

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 12:07 PM