<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Tuesday, August 31, 2010♥

Teacher Day Celebration today.
Ya right.. In the end sitting in class doing nothing.
In the end doing BEV progress test with swiss.
End lesson at 11plus.
Meet Nurul, Grace, KK and shimin at Matrix.
Had Lunch and waiting to pass present to Mr.Eric.
Saw Mr eric at there so decide to pass to him there, chat a little while with him with the rest.
Went home after that, going grandma house today.
ShiMin and Grace decide to go KK house to explore. hmmm.. wonder how the explore going on? Haha..
Going shimin house tomorrow. I will be cooking to bring there.
Should be having board games and movies there.
Shall practise OFA 2moro too! =)

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 10:32 PM