<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Thursday, September 23, 2010♥

1st day of work today.
Happy.. Nervous.. Scary..
Hahaha! All kind of mood is in.
Hmm...woke up at 7plus.. yeah damn damn early sia.
When out at 10.30 reach at 11.30.. so early sia! 1st time when work so early. i never ever when work early during attachment also almost late and late and late.. =p
pple there make me feel scary and unfriendly. dont know why have the feel.. weird! =/
Hope 2moro will be better day for work.. Be happy!! Jia you..
Tired.. Making my hair dry and want to sleep soon. Damn damn thirsty today. Should bring water bottle along today..

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 9:44 PM