<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Monday, September 27, 2010♥

Meet the girls at 8am @ bus stop.
Take 24 to airport.
Had mac breakfast. Suppose to have breakfast all together but grace, nurul and rahayu can't reach on time so we started first.
Meet them at T1.
Sending them off le..
Head to Cineleisure for movie.
Watch The legend of the fist: Chen Zhen. Finish watching then had lunch at B1 foodcourt.
Wanted to went home but raining so we head up to Lvl9 to rent movie to watch.
We watch the blood pledge. movie abit lame, bloody scene alot..
Not a very nice movie.
Rain stop. Head home....

Still not sure about working tiime.. need to text them..

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 11:22 PM