<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2118620653807602030?origin\x3dhttp://pinkelet-lust.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm not perfect but I will keep trying..




♥Tuesday, September 21, 2010♥

Woke up at 7plus sleep back again..9am then awake!

Going to london weight later on at novena. hehehehe..
27 sept nurul and grace going to vietnam for volunteer work.. We all going to send them at airport. =) Have a safe trip girls!
Finally..I'm done doing my nail.. quite nice but not much design on it as not enough design left.. need to go replenish it soon.

Hungry now! need to go make breakfast.. =)
Update more tonight. (Y) x.O.x.O

♥I Gonna Enjoy every little thing.
@ 9:36 AM